UNIT4 Commenting Guidelines
In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM.
While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
If you have a query about the UNIT4 blog, then please use the contact form. The comment area is not the best place to ask a question that is not related to the post.
If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period (1 business day), and you know that it does not violate the Comment Guidelines, please contact us using the contact form
- Comment Name – We do not allow Keywords filled in the name field. You must use your name or nick name for commenting. Comments using keywords such as “Web Design Company” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
- Valid Email – Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. Email addresses that look like SPAM will be flagged as SPAM.
- Language and Manners – This blog is written in English, so please leave your comments in English. Any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial staff will be edited or deleted.
- Add Value – A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. All SPAM comments will be deleted because they do not add value to the site.
- Limit Links – We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review. DO NOT sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted – In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- All Rights Reserved – UNIT4 editorial staff reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless – All comments within the UNIT4 blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold UNIT4, all subsidiaries of UNIT4, and all representatives of UNIT4 harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- If you have any questions regarding the policy, you may contact the UNIT4 staff by using our contact form.